A Google Virtual Tour is an immersive 360-degree experience that allows users to explore a location from anywhere in the world. Tours can be created using a variety of methods, including 360-degree photography, 360-degree video, and Matterport scans.
Why Use a Google Virtual Tour?
There are many benefits to using a Google Virtual Tour. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Increased Engagement: Virtual tours can help to increase engagement with potential customers. In fact, studies have shown that virtual tours can keep users engaged for up to 15 minutes, compared to just 30 seconds for traditional photos.
- Improved Lead Generation: Virtual tours can also help to improve lead generation. By allowing potential customers to experience a location virtually, you can make it easier for them to decide if they want to visit in person.
- Reduced Marketing Costs: Virtual tours can help to reduce marketing costs. By creating a virtual tour, you can eliminate the need for expensive print materials and promotional videos.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Virtual tours can help to enhance the customer experience. By providing customers with a virtual tour, you can give them a better understanding of your location and help them to feel more comfortable before they visit.
How to Create a Google Virtual Tour
There are two main ways to create a Google Virtual Tour:
- Use Google Tour Creator: Google Tour Creator is a free tool that allows you to create virtual tours using 360-degree photos and videos.
- Hire a Professional: There are also many professional companies that can create virtual tours for you. This can be a good option if you do not have the time or expertise to create a tour yourself.
Once you have created your virtual tour, you can publish it to Google Maps so that anyone in the world can view it. You can also embed your tour on your website or social media pages.
Google Virtual Tours for Businesses
Google Virtual Tours are a great way for businesses to showcase their location and attract new customers. In particular, virtual tours can be very effective for businesses in the following industries:
- Real Estate: Virtual tours can help real estate agents to sell homes more quickly and for a higher price.
- Hospitality: Virtual tours can help hotels and vacation rentals to attract more guests.
- Retail: Virtual tours can help retailers to create a more immersive shopping experience for their customers.
- Museums and Cultural Institutions: Virtual tours can help museums and cultural institutions to educate and entertain visitors from all over the world.
Overall, Google Virtual Tours are a powerful tool that can be used by businesses of all sizes to achieve their marketing goals.
Here are some additional tips for creating a successful Google Virtual Tour:
- Plan your tour carefully: Before you start taking photos or videos, take some time to plan your tour. Decide what you want to showcase and make sure you have a clear route in mind.
- Use high-quality equipment: Use a high-quality camera to take your photos and videos. This will ensure that your tour looks its best.
- Keep it short and sweet: People are more likely to watch a shorter tour, so try to keep yours to around 10-15 minutes.
- Add hotspots: Hotspots are clickable points on your tour that can provide additional information about a particular location. This can be a great way to add value to your tour.
- Promote your tour: Once you have created your tour, be sure to promote it on your website, social media pages, and other online channels.
By following these tips, you can create a Google Virtual Tour that will help you achieve your business goals.
My Business View is one of Australia’s mot success for Google Street View Trusted agencies. It’s success relied on implementing many of the above strategies and partnering with 360panomania, the online market place for virtual tours.
Using 360panomania online marketplace, your investment in a stunning Google Street View for Business 360° Virtual Tour is 100% secure using an escrow payment platform to ensure you only pay for work that has been completed to your satisfaction.